Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, February 10, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey ALL!!
Happy almost weekend!

It has been sunny here all week but soooo coooolllldddd! Thoughts of spring are in the distance as we are getting a Noreaster tomorrow night into Sunday. Goo d weeked to hunker down and enjoy the Olympics, I guess.

I have been in the gym and kickboxing all week and besides feeling sore I feel awesome.

Yesterday I sepnt some time at the Copy Cat print shop with my girl , Cindy. they are printing off my contest prep flyers and new business cards (with my new TITLE). She ios awesome. with the click of the mouse she inserts new pictures and refigures everything andf wellA! New cards at a reasonable price!!! They will be ready for me to take to Cali!! SWEET

I met with a new personal traiining client this week. I think I will enjoy her. she is a very nice lady.

I missed a couple of special birthdays though...my good friend, Pauly and my cousin, Rob. I didn't really forget them as I thought about them the whole day of their birthday but just didn't get to the phone or the mail box. SORRY!!! Wishes for a great year you two!!

Between Christmas bills and gas prices....I am broke! I haven't been this __sed out for a while. Hopefully some new opportunities will start rolling in? Wi8shed I had kept that bartending job a bit longer!!!!

OK all - there is the update for now!
have a safe, warm and peaceful weekend!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home