Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, February 03, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey All!!!

Glad to know that the weekend is upon us! Although I will be working at the malls doing demos for suppliments. It's a pretty pleasurable gig though, so no complaints!

It's big superbowl weekend! not that I have any special plans. I think I will go to my parents and root for the Steelers withmy Dad. He is from Pittsburg an as a little girl he would have me rooting for the Steelers! So you know that superbowl is the biggest eating day besides Thanksgiving?? That was on the news this morning. Gosh...Americans are just so orally fixated, aren't they?

14 more days till I get to go to sunny Cal!! I am getting a little excited.

I have been training consistently and my body feels like I have never picked up a weight. How does that happen so fast? One day, you are in the shaape of your life doing double cardios like nothing and a month later your body feels like you have been beaten with a stick just from lifting normal weights???? I was in bed sleeping by 9:30 pm last night! That's what I get for taking an extended break. I can just hope that when I diet down I see all sorts of improvements from all that rest! I will keep you informed about that science experiment!

Well, me and my girl Nicki are going out to dinner and drinks tonight. I very rarely go out around here. It will be our pre-Cali warm-up!!!!!

By the way, thanks everyone that has joined my website this month. I think you will be pleased with the little newsletter we are putting out every month.

OK all - have a great day and fun weekend!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home