Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, March 12, 2006


Carla's Online Web Journal

Well hello all!!

I am typing to you frm my new laptop!! It's awesome that I am live on it. ow I just have to figure out how to use it!!!!

I had a very productive weekend getting STUFF done around my house. But the biggest accomplishment ws getting this all set!! I went to dinner with Nicki last night at a great resturant but the highlight was that we didn't stop laughing the whole night. I am gonna miss that when she moves to Arizona to be with her man!! Let's not go there, I will cry!

I trained hard this weekend...those dead lifts have me hurting right now in fact!! I also did cardio everyday this weekend - I will keep that up because Tim wants pics in 2 weeks! I guess that is some motivation to keep eating better!! I have a photo shoot next Sunday with PAco Guitierrez in NY. He wil be kind and make sure the "rolls" are covered up. I need some off season "pretty" photos I guess. The guys really like me curvy?? WHATEVER!!!

Team Body Tech had their first anual meeting this past Saturday. Wished I could be everywhere I want to be at the same time and the miles between meant nothing!!! Anyway I must have felt the vibe cuz I called Tim just as the meeting was over. I miss those guys down there!!! Big hugs to you if you are reading this!!

Did I tell you guys GOLD GYM WEST SIDE rocks!!!!????

Alright all..keeping it short cuz my lower back is screaming - will check i this week!
Have a good Monday all
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home