Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It is a cloudy Sunday here in the Northeast! I just can't wait for it to be sunny and warm every day or at least most days!

I had a really nice evening last night with my supervisor and her husband (Tamara and Oleg). They are from Russia and wanted to learn to cook soemthing VERY Italian. I promised them that before I started dieting hard core we would get together so last night was it. I taught them how to make home made sauce and polenta and Strawberries Zabagloine for dessert. This was all fine and dandy but since it takes hours for the sauce to simmer we sat around a drank very expensive wine an ate very expensive cheese (for hours). I was afraid that I was going to be VERY hungover but it wasn't the wine that dind't agree with me it was the overabundance of cheese. I woke up at 3 am with a terrible stomach ache and all I could taste was cheese!!!! I guess that was my bodies way of reminding me not to overinduldge!!! I am totally all set with cheese for awhile!

Anyway I trained yesterday too and was so sore from training quads the day before that I was suffering with soreness through my whole workout!! On Friday I had decided that I wanted to do free squats. I usually do them on the Smith machine. Well yesterday I had to do back which means dead lifts and guess what...you got it..my lower back and butt were screaming already from my little free squating routine the day before!!! Just stuff I haven't been regularly doing that my body is responding to!! Which is good cuz for the most part I am feeling strong and motivated to lift heavy right now!

So I have officially gotten all my cardio in too for this week. I am on track, I just have to be patient and let it all work. CONSISTENCY!!! This is my weekly mantra and what I have been trying to instill in my current clients. Just don't worry about the weight, what you are lifting or what time you are eating...just do it all everyday and wait for the results. PATIENCE!!

So I will be going to my parents tonight for Sunday dinner and I will navigate through to make sure I am not eating carbs or sweets or wine!! Then it starts all over again tomorrow - a new week..of ...the SAME!

Have a nice rest of your weekend everyone!

Ciao

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home