Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Good day my people!!!

Another big shout out to Gold' Gym West Side! they let me us ethe facility for an interview today. I met with Danielle Paine fromt he springfield Newspaper. She interviewed me for an article in the Neighborhood section of the paper. It may be in on an upcoming Wednesday. I will keep you posted (if she keeps me posted!!)It's always interesting to do an interview because the questions kind of make you go back and think aobut your life and things you have learned along the way. INTERESTING!!!!

I got my 3 year award at the dojo last night, a RED DREAGON kickboxing shirt with my name on it!! I cannot believe it has been 6 years since I started training there, proof that time FLYES!!!!! I felt great last night - I was energized and ready to go forever - sometimes those things happen!? I had trained hams and bis before I got there too! Maybe it just means that my body is responding to the cardio and training and dieting I have started doing consistently!??? Who knows but I will take it whatever it is!

i am still CRAZY SORE from training withNIcki on Tuesday - we hit chest and it is still SCREAMING!!! I figure that by mid-april I will be looking a lot more like my self!



(Pic from Atlanta 2005)


Thank GOD!! Patience, right? That's what I tell the people I work with, PATIENCE and CONSISTENCY!

have a great day all!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home