Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hello All!!!

Hoope your weekends were relaxing and productive! Mine was pretty good. I had a good day onSunday. I took my friend Mo (morrismendez.com) to NYC for a photo shoot with Paco Gutierrez (FGPHOTOGRAPHY.com). He is a pro with Muscle Mania but I have been trying to get him to come over to the NPC. he would do very well. He has an awesome physique. Anyway - it was a relaxed shoot, that's Paco's style. They used me as a prop! It was a great job(you will see why if you check out Mo's site!) It made for a long day but it was cool.
Saturday was nothing but chores, training, laundry...boring!!!

Anyway - the week has started and it is already Tuesday. I am off to train with Nicki tonight and then some Sushi. We need to "catch up" since she was with Dave in Cali this past weekend!!

Big hugs to you all- train hard!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home