Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hello all!

It's a beautiful SAturday in New England! The sun is out and there is a hint of spring in the air today! I had a wonderful facial at the
Hair & Nail Co by Kara. She has majic hands and does a little Rieki with the facial. It's pretty wild cuz she sends that energy to her hands and they just heat up!! She has a gift, for sure. She is American Indian and I think she has some ancient spritiual energy that is just very healing. Anyway, hopefully that helps me to look glowing at my shoot tomorrow! I figure if I can't be nice a tight in the physique, at least I can be beautiful!?

Last night I didn't celebrate St. Patty's day but did go out with the ladies from my unit. We had a few drinks and nice dinner (I kept mine pretty clean, steak and veggies). It was a nice, low key evening.
So for the rest of today? I will be in the gym later, I have back today, some more cardio and tan. Other than that, just boring chores. I have to book a couple more flights for the next few shows and hopefully get some pictures into my new computer so I can get them posted somewhere!

All right everyone - have a great Saturday, do something physical!!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home