Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It's another beautiful spring day!

I am off to S.Carolina today to work the Jr. USA's. I expect to get there by 10:30 tonight. Hopefully there will be no delays!

I had a good shoulder workout yesterday. Saw a competitor in the gym who is getting ready to compete in 2 weeks. It's getting exciting seeing all these people getting ready, looking hard and all buffed!! It's making me want to get started too! I need it! I think the New Englands is really gonna be a good show! Dave Follensbee is really doing his share to bring BB/Fitness back to the New England area. We have some great athletes but there hasn't been a lot of competitions. He is really trying to change that. He is hosting a new show on 5/13 in New Hampshire. I was sad to hear, however, that many female BB are saying they won't compete because it is an NPC show and the girls are "too big". I hate that defeatist attitude, although I can somewhat understand (being that I will be on the pro stage this year with the big girls) but it bothers me that these women underestimate themselves. If they are too scared to show up because they think they will be outmuscled and then no one shows up...what's the point? I guess I just have to keep myself out there to prove to these people that you don't have to be huge to win in the NPC! Unfortunately I won't be able to be at the new show because I will be in Colorado that weekend!

I am excited to see how the competitors look in S.Carolina. It's like the kick off to the national events! Tres Bennet puts on a great show too!

So I went to the club last night,yes that right! On a Wednesday night, my room mate, Damaris got me out. We went to club 960 in Hartford. It has a loungy vibe and DJ Craig G spun some great old mixes! Nice place, real glasses,not thugged out...but I am tired today...too old!!! Wouldn't you know it...my trainer texts me to ask me (at 1) pm) what I was eating????What do you suppose he is up to??? I am afraid he is gonna slm me with cardio ...SOON!!!

OK all...I gotta fly.. literally!!!!! My web master has promised new pictures so please keep checking back!!!!
have a great weekend, relax and count your blessings!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home