Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Well it's TUESDAY!
For some reason my blog from yesterday is not posted???? I can't figure out this technology! A lot of blah, blah, blah that I am not going to repeat!!

Today it is beautiful , spring is here again...the weather is so schizophrenic here in the northeast!!! Better enjoy today before winter is here again!!!!!
Last night I met up with my client who is 2 weeks from a show...I have to say, she looks great. You can tell she is doing her homework ...the biggest thing is that she is a mother, wife and full time nurse. She doesn't complain and gets it done. It is inspirational to see! I really hopes she places well, she should be very proud of herself! She looked great to start so she was an easy client for me! It is rewarding though!

I have had to make a decision to deal with my personal training clients instead of going to kickboxing...at least for now. I was stressing over trying to fit everything in and it was exhausting me! While I have these PT clients I will make them the priority until I have no choice due to my own competitions! I feel a sense of relief today!

I had continuous dreams last night of loved ones who I don't see anymore. I couldn't get them out of my mind. Sometimes I feel like I will forever be missing people? Weird, huh?

Anyway all - have a great rest of the week. I get ready to go to Jr. USA's in Charleston, S.Carolina on Thursday night!!!
Will check in soon
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home