Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, April 24, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey all! Happy Monday!

HOpe you all had a productive weekend...or at least relaxing!!! I spent a lot of time doing nothing! I guess I needed it and it felt good but I also feel like I wasted my only weekend home in a month by not getting things done!!! That sounds crazy, right? Well, I did train a couple client, did cardio myself and trained on Saturday (after a 3 hour nap). I wanted to get to a Martial arts tournament where many of the people from my dojo were competing but....I never got there?!
I did spend time with family so that is always good....got my laundry done but not much cleaning!! I guess the dirty house will still be there when I get a chance, right!
The weather didn't help it went from 80 degrees on Thursday to 30 degrees and rainy ALL weekend. Good for nothing but sleeping....and eating!
But...it was my last weekend home till Memorial day weekend. I will be heading out to S. Carolina for Jr. USA's this weekend. Tres Bennet puts on a great show, he treats the athletes awesome and the venue is beautiful. Maybe we will get to see some of Charleston this time!!
So tonight it's off to take a look at a client who is competing in 2 weeks, train and then get to the dojo to do some kickboxing...hopefully!!!!
have a great night all...get in the gym!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home