Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, May 05, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

TGIF!

It is a beautiful day in the Northeast, sunny, warm, full of colorful flowers and budding trees!! I just wished this time of year didn't make me feel so sick with allergies. I will deal though because it's way better than winter! It was beautiful yesterday too!

I went down to Jersey to train with my friend, Rob Lopez at Strong & shapely gym. Bob Bonham was there and very welcoming as usual! His gym is awesome and I love having the opportunity to go down and train. We had an OK work out. Both of us were really affected by our allergies and the medications that go along with it so the focus was a bit off but we got it done!
On the way out IFBB pro Craig Richardson rolled up with his training partner and long time friend, Harley. harley had a sweet Ferrari....boy it was NICE!!!! Craig was looking large and in charge. He will be competing in the September shows, one in Fresno that Flex is promoting and the Atlantic City show. I gave him and Harley my contest prep card as they were complaining about last years Olympia and how they couldn't get Craig his food on time! I figured it was a good way to market...opportunities baby!!

I boogied home quick thorugh the NY/CT traffic to meet up with my girl who is competing this weekend - her carb up is going well and she seemed happy. We gave her the last minute adjustments..I can't wait to see her on stage! Then it was off to do a Vyotech demo at the GNC in Buckland Hills mall in CT. Jeff and Matt were having a bit of a slow day but they were entertaiing to say the least so the time flew! Sales were a bit down but we are just getting started with this product!

I have to do the meat shopping for Big Bill today so I can section it off and freeze it! I am buying a whole tenderloin and having it cut (problem is that I think I will need another one!!) The big boys sure do eat way more than me!! He is traveling to Pittsburg for guest posing and hasn't called me back yet.
Tomorrow I am off to the Muscle Mania in New Haven to see my girl compete and then Sunday will see us in Boston. I will be judging the New Englands. I am looking forward to seeing the physiques up here in the Northeast!!!!

Until later all..have a safe and relaxing weekend.
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home