Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It's Wednesday...I am off to Denver tonight after work!
I have spent days getting everything I need for Bill's food prep. I spoke with guru, Hany Rambod, last night to ensure that Bill hasn't forgetten anything. I had to go get ANOTHER tenderloin as one was not enough. I also had to go on a search for no sodium granola which I ended up just making from scratch so I know what's in it!!!!

Anway I think I am all set. The only problem looks to be the extreme fluctuations in ther weather. It's cold and rainy here...it will be in the 60's and 70's in Denver during the day and dipping into the 40's at night. So that means more clothing to pack!!!!

My girl Nicki doens't get to Denver until Friday and Dave too! Tim and Brandie get there on Thursday with Diana and Scott. Thursday is Tim's birthday so hopefully we will get to celebrate!!!! he's getting OLD!!!!! lol

So I will try to check in while I am gone but if not....see ya when I return!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home