Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal


It is starting to look and feel like summer her in the Norhteast! It's beautiful and bright and will almost 80!!! It's about time...it just makes the mood soooo much better.

My training has been spot on, I have hit the double cardios daily and have been hitting the diet correct! I am just starting to see lines in my shoulders and back and my top 2 abs are definately there. The only crazy thing is that the scale says I haven't dropped any weight???? I do feel kind of tired though. That alarm clock goes off at 6 am and I just looked at it...unusual for me as I normally just jump out of bed.

I have been slowly getting organized around my house, job, etc...it will definately take me the next 2 weeks and this long weekend to do so. I have soooo much computer work (downloading pictures, etc..) that it is overwhelming for me. My web master is going on vacation , I am sure he needs it!!...so nothing will be updated until June. It feels a bit weird to be home and not on the road cooking some un-Godly amount of food in a hotel room!!!! but it feels good.

I am looking forward to heading down south to the Central Florida District in Sarasota and seeing my Tampa family as well!!! That will be a nice trip and one I won't have to worry about bring a whole cooler for. My hosts, Son and Kirsten are alwys so good about feeding me and keeping me on my diet when I am there. It's like a vacation when I don't have to bring my food (or someone elses) with me!!

I have to giev a shout out to my mayehm family...Lana's threaders!! They are awesome, there is always something thought provoking, lots of respect and warm feelings. I can't wait to get to see a bunch of them in Chicago!! Lana is the best, sincere, loyal and really down to earth! It's weird feeling so close to people you have only seen a couple times. I guess maybe it is easier for people to communicate without seeing each other sometimes. There's amazing things being said on that thread. OK enough...

I heard for Big Bill last night. He is was on his way to Cali and will be shooting with Chris Lund and guest posing this weekend at the Cal. I miss his silly ass...got so used to having him around! Hoepfully he will be able to negotiate a deal with Dave Follensbee to guest pose at the New Hampshire show in Oct. That will be cool.

My other bit of news is that it looks like I will be doing food prep for Danielle Hollenshade at the Team U. She earned her pro card in figure at that very show last year!! She is beautiful chekc out her site; danillehollenshade.com

Well all, gotta go train on my lunch hour today. I am meeting up with my room mate, Damaris, my girl Nicki and her man David Henry for sushi tonight (I will be eating sashimi Tim, don't worry!).
have a great rest of your day!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home