Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey All!!!

Since I forgot to mention it yesterday I wanted to give a shout out to Big Bill Wilmore's new clothing line!!! He is endorsing and part owner in a gym apparel line called "CHISEL COLLECTION". It is awesome looking fitness gear for men and women. They designed the shirts for the COLORADO PRO. They were fottballtype mesh shirts with their logo on the back and the Colorado info on the front!!!! Check out the gear at www.hiselcollection.com!!


It's a rainy day in the northeast. At least here in Western Ma it isn't flooding too bad but poor people in Boston need boats!!!! It's raining down in Tampa too...must be along the whole eastern seaboard!!

So the other news is that I have offici8ally started my diet/cardio/etc....for this years assault on the pro stage (GREAT!!! me and the big girls)I guess officially it starts Monday after NY but I am kicking it off this week...at least my double cardios and strict diet. Maybe I will celebrate this weekend with a meal and then "dropping the hammer" for next week!!! This way if I get a head of scheudle I won't have to suffer as much the closer it gets!! With all my travel it's a good idea. so it is 14 weeks to the Europa and 18 to Atlantic City...should be plenty of time!!!!!

Off to work...work, work, work!!!!!!

Peace
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home