Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Well it's a beautiful day in Tampa Bay!!!!! Flying in here is like coming hom... Driving to the gym passed such familiar places, streets.... It almost feels bitter sweet, missing days past but happy to have a second home! I was picked up by Benji from Body Tech and brought right into the gym!! Walking through those doors really is like coming home for sure. I always get a warm feeling come over me when I enter Body Tech!! Right onto the treadmill for my am cardio since I didn't get to do it at 4 am. some chicken breast and green beans and right into shoulders!!
Kirsten is on her way right now from Sarasota to get me. We are trying to get all the banners to be hung tomorrow and whatever else needs to happen today!! Guess it will be busy!
I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of my peeps down here! I really am so blessed!
Off to go do something busy!!!

Have a great day all
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home