Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey all!!!

Hope everyone had a great long Memorial Day weekend!! Prayers and thanks to those who risk their lives for our freedom everyday!!!!!
I have been very lazy with my computer work!! I spent most of the weekend doing chores around my house, laundry, gardening, cleaning, changing clothes over....these things tend to get away from you when you aren't home fore weeks on end!!! I wished I could afford a personal assistant!!! Anyway, things are in good order so I can depart on my next trip....I will be heading out to Tampa/Sarasota on Thursday! I also spent some good family time with moms and pops, going to the garden center and grilling out. Mom is really excited to be coming to my show this year. She has missed so many of them and gets all excited for it so...we started planning her joining me in Atlantic City!

I did have teh opportunity to work with a kid in my gym who is preparing for a show this weekend and ultimately the Teen Nationals, Alberto! he is very impressive and has an awesome work ethic; which is what made me agree to work with him a bit. He asked me for help with his routine but really didn't need it. He has it on point and I wished I was going to be around to see him comete this weekend. He has been working with Dante in the off season and Tropinin for contest prep. He is very smart and driven. it's hard to believe a 19 year old can do so well following directions when most adults I deal with can't remember one thing I tell them!!!!
Since he has worked with Dante and David Henry is Dante's biggest success story I figured it would be cool for Alberto to meet Dave. Dave was in town all last weeke visiting with Nicki so I called them up and Dave was nice enough to stop over to meet Alberto. Dave's the coolest!!! Hoepfully it was inspirational for Alberto too!!

I have kept up my cardio schedule and been training well. I did take yesterday off from training. I just "felt" like it!!! I will be kicking it today at lunch time since I have a new client tonight and then my second cardio.

Alright all!! I will check in from Florida and keep you all posted!!
Train hard and eat lean!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home