Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal


Well it's another rainy cold day in the northeast. I guess it was like this all last weekend...I am glad I missed it!! it is not supposed to get much better over this weekend either!! I guess maybe it will be a good opportunity to SLEEP!!

Well I have been right on target all week wiht my diet and cardio and training. Of course it was easy to keep it up last weekend being around all those people getting ready for shows!!! My girl, Nicki among others todl me this week when they saw me that my face is starting to get lean. YEAH!!!! The doubles are paying off. I actually noticed it myself throgh my waist and abs. The fat deposits seem to be resting in my lower back and butt!! So that is about right!!! If I can really get ahead of the game between now and mid July then maybe Europa will be in the plan!! The 3 weekends in July will be tough as I won't have any time in between to really regroup plus I will be tired from travel and keeping up the cardio! If I get ahead now then I should be OK!

Yes that's right...I will be going out to Masters/Teens Nationals!!! That is the weekend between Team U (7/15) and USA's (7/29). My boy Alberto who just won the teen overall at the Atlantic States is flying me out to coach him out there. This is good as I really wanted to go out to support my girl, Shelly, who will be rocking the figure stage!! So July will be a busy month!!

That's all that is new right now around here!!
Next weekend off to Jr. Nationals in Chicago and then a bit of a travel break. This weekend - REGROUP!!!!! Focus on training and diet and just be CONSISTENT!!

Have a sunny day wherever you are!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home