Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

OK...5 straight day since I have been home and it's rainy, cold and grey...I have about had it with this blanket of doom over New England!!!!

It was nice to sleep IN for once today. I love my bed...it's comfy!!! I slipped something out in my lower back on Thursday (putting a dumb bell back on the floor) and it's real tender. Luckily I had already scheduled a massage for yesterday with my awesome rubber, Dion. She is the best at deep tissue. She worked out some knots and stuff in my neck and back. I haven't seen her in a while since she was n maternity leave. She has a beautiful baby boy, Nick. I guess I will have to take it a bit easy with my little issue to see if it heals, if not...off to the chiropractor or PT!! I hate to have to go back to PT, although they always fix me, it's time consuming...but if it's the only thing that keeps me trianing? I guess I may have no choice. Right now, sitting here typing I feel a little pull in my lower right side that actually burns a bit...Advil, stim machine...maybe a hot soak! I will skip hamstrings today (that was next for my training), I took yesterday off hoping it would feel better today but...I guess I will have to rest it a bit and just do arms and abs today!

I have all sorts of computer work to do , train and house work so I guess it's OK that the weather sucks cuz I don't feel so bad about not being outside!!!!

OK all, off to do my Saturday chores...find some sunshine where ever you are!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home