Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

YEAH!!!! The SUN is out today!!!! I couldn't believe it when I woke up to sunshine!!!! I was expecting a cloudy day. Well you know I am taking advantage of this.
I already got to the gym and did my cardio and tanned. So far this weekend I have gotten all cardios in and trained yesterday. I went into the gym thiking I would just do biceps since my lower back is problematic right now. WEll I was feeling pretty good and I have to do high reps anyway for hams so I did 5 sets of lying leg curls, light weight for 15 reps. I didn't do walking lunges or stiff legs for fear that I am still healing. I still feel a twinge but it does seem to be getting better so I don't want to push that right now. It does tighten up after cardio and if I sit too long so...
Anyway I did hours of computer work yesterday, and all sorts of chores so today I am picking up my mom and driving out to the Whole Foods (it's about 30 minutes from me). I feel like having some fish and they have the best plus the SUN is shining so it's a nice day to get mom out for a ride. Who knows, maybe Dad will even come?
I did all my Father's day shopping yesterday! Since I will be gone next weekend I figured it would be easier if I got that done so I can spend the rest of the day with him on Sunday when I get home.

Alright all, I am getting out of here to enjoy this day before the clouds come back!!!!!

Ciao
C
PS: My webmaster is back from vacation (Hi Rog!) so my newsletter should be out sooro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home