Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey all. It's been a rainy weekend in the northeast!!
I am not sure why I haven't blogged since last week but here I am. I have been really focused on my double 45 minute cardios, training and diet. It has all been on track but...not sure why I feel like I have been so busy! No travel this weekend and it's like I have been all over the world! I guess just getting back to reality andtrying to play catch up is exhausting.

I did take a quick 24 hour trip to meet up with Big Bill Wilmore. He was flown up to MA to make a bunch of VYOTECH appearances. They based him out of Fall River where the regional sales director is (JC) so I took a quick overnight to hang out with them, go to some demos and have dinner. Bill isn't quite on track with his schedule yet so I had to get home so I could get all my cardios and stuff in!! He was even eating a big BROWNIE sundae!!! Of all things! It was great to see him though. He takes off for Haiwaii this week with Phil Heath and Jay Cutler to guest pose. He will be there through the 4th. That is a long trip but so totally cool. It is an opportunity that I will never have as a FBB. We just never get those type of experiences. It's hard enough for the suppliment company we work for to get us clothing for demos and maybe a flight to a show!! Not complaining, just reality! Anyway, I will be cooking for Bill for the O...so no matter what I will be sent out there for a fun time and a little work!

So this week it will be my doubles and training as usual. I have a PT client 2 times per week. I will also be seeing teh Physical therapist again. I think I have an UPSLIP again?? We'll wee. Hopefully whatever it is in my hip they can get it fixed before it gets much worse! I have a long time of double cardios and training to do to get myself on stage with the BIG GIRLS!!
Speaking of which, I booked my hotel rooms for both the Europa and Atlantic City. That's just crazy huh??? I will wait to book the flight until I know for sure! I still need to get clarification from sponsors about paying for stuff. Trying to keep everything in order!! Gold's Gym W.Side has offered again to help me out with whatever I need to compete. Thanks STEVE! They are soooo good to me over there!

OK..gotta hit the bed! Feeling tired...I think it's the weather!
Peace
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home