Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

WOW..these travel weeks fly!!!! It is almost midnight and here I am still on the computer, haven't even packed yet and still have to bedazzle our protan shirts for the weekend. Even though I amnot going into the day job tomorrow the morning will fly since I have cardio and training before packing (clothes, food and protan bag) and heading off to the airport!!

I did get my USA's flight booked..it was cheaper than I had seen them with better availability so I figured I better get it. It was under $300 and for the past 23 weeks they have been in the mid $300's! Always saving the boos some chedda!! I feel good too cuz although they aren't nonstop I get to VEgas in afternoon so I will be there for weigh-ins and leave out at midnight on my birthday night! That gives me, Nicki and Dave an opportunity to celebrate our birthdays. I really want to go see a Cirque Du Soliel show if possible. It will be nice too to hang out around the pool abit on Sunday and train at leisure!

I kinda screwed up with my meals today though. I ate my meal 4 on way to gym but then after 2 clients,m cardio and tanning I was STARVING!!!! I got home and swallowed a shake but then was eating my dinner (chicken on salad) within an hour). I guess that is still better than stopping for a FLurry!!! I was so tempted tonight! I have been extra hungry this week????

I am hoping to be able to stay pretty close on target this weekend without bringing ALL my food This host hotel has a BB menu and it is pretty clean so that will be a huge help. We never seem to get out of the hotel at this show either so I am not plannign on doing any nice diners or clubs. Just gotta get in as many cardios as possible (athough the actual oiling up of the people is a cardio session in itself!) I think I will be OK!! It would be really great if I can get lean enough to be photoshoot ready for the July shows! I would love to take advantage of those opportunities.

OK...I gotta go bedazzle our shirts so I can get to bed so I can get up at 6 to do my cardio!!!!!!
Never any rest for the wicked!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home