Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Happy HUMP day!!!

Yesterday was an overwhleming day for me..I had so much to do at my day job it was ridiculous, train the people after work and train myself, do double cardios and make sure I had all my DIET food for the day. I never got home till after 8:30. The biggest stress was that I had to take mom to the drs. I guess the stress of wondering what he was going to say really was wearing on me! I almost was having anxiety attacks as the day progressed, shortness of breath, couldn't stand being in my own skin...I didn't realize that I was really just scared. Scared that he would say she was worse than she was. It isn't easy seeing your mother deteriorate before your eyes, lose weight, have no energy, become a shell of her previous fiesty self...but after the appointment I felt sooo much better (and so did she). Apparently she has a touch of penumonia. That could be a huge reason why she has been having such difficulty lately but the symptoms weren't the normal ones that we are used to treating on our own! She also admitted to being very depressed and has agreed to go on an antidepressant. Between the O2 medicine (steroids) and the prozac hopefully her appetite will increase and we can get some weight back on her or at least get her strength up!!! I got into the gym after the appointment and trained super intense (hams and bis) for 30 minutes. Ifelt so much better after!!!! I feel like I can go to Team U this weekend and not worry so much!
Today is huid and cloudy..it's supposed to be floodingtype rains today! I have another full day at work and after work an then willb e getting ready to leave for NYC tmorrow. At least this is the last of 3 terribly busy days!!!!! I wihsed I didn't have to work my day job! It would take so much stress off me...besides just the owrk itself , the head trip that goes along with it is too draining. I definately ahv COMPASSION FATIGUE!!!! When it comes to hear everyone's tragedy and excuses it really drags me down. I try very hard to be positive and light but it's full time struggle to do so when you are around people who always feel hopeless..it's almost like a contagious disease that spreads fromthem if you sta;y around them too long!!! Anyway, today is the last of that and then the rest of the week can be POSITIVE AND LGIHT!!!!!!!!

In case I don't get back on a computer while I am gone..have agreat weekend everyone...FIND SOME SUN!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home