Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey Everybody!!!!

I am stoked...besides being a beautiful sunny (BEACH) day here I just booked tickets to see "O" by Cirque de Soliel when we go to Vegas for the USA's. It will be Me and Nicki's birthday and last year she took off on a cruise so this year we are celebrating together with Dave and Bella Lana in Vegas. I have always wanted to see this show and my mom is buying me my ticket for my birthday!!!! It will be very cool. I am really looking forward to vEgas this trip?

OK..back to reality...I got my hip adjusted yesterday at the physical therapist. Berta fixed my "downslip"...it still feel kinda funny. She said no movements that are twisting or torking??? Anyway, I think that dead lifts and hamstrings are out of the training loop this week. I still feel a "clicking" in my right knee when I am doing cardio???
Anyway...little bit of a diet struggle too...lower carbs to see if I can drop some weight and lean up a bit more. I still want to try to get "ahead of schedule" no matter what I do regarding the Europa.

I learned that Vyotech won't be helping with travel expenses for any competitions so..I will be rounding up the funds from the generosity of others that have offered(Protan and Gold's W.Side). I am just torn about spending the $ for the Europa at this point. I will decide as time goes on. In the mean time...buckling down MORE and seeing what happens.

I can't believe the sun is shining today...it has been grey and rainy for days now and the forcast was for it to continue. I'll take it though...wished I could be at the beach for it!!!

OK all...train hard..hope those of you that got the newsletter enjoyed it!!

take care
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home