Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, July 10, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey all!!

I can't believe it's been a whole week since I blogged!! I have been really busy!!! Mom has been sick and so between the double cardios, full time job and low calories I have beenover to her house daily with treats trying to get her to eat. We celebrated her birthday early last night and I cooked a feast for her...she ate it all. It' s pretty scary seeing your mom deteriorate before your eyes and not have enough energy to care about it! It really has been wearing on me. I just hope she can recover enough to get to Atlantic City to see me compete?

The good news this weekend was that I have finally broken the plateau and have dropped 4 lbs. Weighing in at 118 and feeling sooo much better about how I look!!! By 115 I should be photo shoot ready. I'll tell ya what...it really is motivating to keep it up when you see the results!!

Me and & Nicki traveled to Staten Island on Saturday to work the Kim Klien Empire State BB, Fitness and Figure show. It was a small show but so well run! It's always great to spend time with our friends; Steve, Andrea, Kim, Rob, their parents, Yvonne, Matt, etc.....the whole crew! Rob and Kim are very generous with the staff and get a nice suite where we can relax and have nibbles and drinks in between shows!! The ride home was a bit long and very tiring but I really wanted to get home so I could spend Sunday with my mom!!!

So..this is a short work week but super busy. I work my day job, have two clients on Tuesday and WEd, bring my mom to the dr. and train myself as well as prepare (pack, cook, etc..) for traveling to Team U this weekend to work for Protan. It's gonna fly!
in the meantime...it's beuatiful summer weather...weather that makes you want to be at a beach house , chilling in the sun with a nice tall Mojito~~~~someday!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home