Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

WEll, well,well!!! It's hump day!! My work week will be over after today. i head out for Europa tomorrow. Debbie Bramwell will be coming in and meeting me there as we are sharing expenses. I can't wait to see the girls!!!! I amvery excited to see them compete, watch them pose, get scared...no, not really! GET INSPIRED!!!!! It will beawesome to get away. i have been home for 3 weekends now and am a little bit itchy to get outta here!! It will actually feel like a vacation since I don't have to work...AT ALL!!! I just have to train, do cardio (day off Sunday!) and have fun! i get a cheat meal on Saturday so....I am psyched for that, very ready! No carbs before or after but it will be worth it.

My training and cardio has been on schedule. I haven't missed a thing. My diet is on scheudle too. I am feeling a lot leaner...still want to be harder (maybe I am just flat?) I have my tired days however, it goes with the territory.

It's been beautiful summer weather here...I am dreading the change to winter. Fall is OK...but winter...YUK! I NEED the sun. I know you guys are sick of hearing that on here.

I will chcek in again later!!!
Big Italian Hugs
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home