Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hard to believe it has been a week since I BLOGGED!!!! I just have kinda pulled myself out of the communication world...no phone, no email...off the boards...just have felt a bit like isolating...no maybe HYBERNATING" is a better word. Winter isn't here yet and I am ready to hybernate! I think all the cleanign out and re-organizing I have been doing in my house and office have made me want to do so in my head too???? KARMA...it's an interesting thing. I have decided that I must be an even better person to get back ALL the good karma the universe has for me...am I sounding too "crunchy"? I guess I have a side of that to me...maybe that is the answer to that question people ask during interviews..."tell us something that people would be surprised to know about you". I have this "mother earth" side to me that totally believes in communing with nature and the earth, being wholistic, being spriitual, surrounding yourself with positive energy...the whole KARMA thing...it's sooo true...BAD KARMA is a BITCH...so GOOD KARMA is the light!!!! OK, well anyway...I have to get better at sending out the GOOD stuff in ALL situations, not just ones I like. The hard or frustrating situations need positive energy too, it's osmetimes harder for me to do. Andy form Strong hold ministries told me to read John 14...it speaks to the idea that God wants us to love those people who are "in our face"...so when something negative happens to take a breath and think...I need to embrace this situation with patience (something I have to learn to do better) or love that person.

Anyway....enough of the Karmic experience today...on another note..the house cleaning...so this weekend I brought all my antique family pictures out of my bedroom and into the foyer/stairway. The Feng Sui book said how it brings bad energy into the bedroom to have family pictures in there. Besides, my mother told me the same thing...I think for very different reasons...she thinks peopel want to look at them? Either way...ti's something that I have been wanting to get done...so I did it! I have felt a great feeling of accomplishment by getting the stuff done around my house....it makes me want to have company in!

I can't wait to get the schedule for 2007 so I can plan my year! That is another hting I like to do so I have something to look forward to....I should just go with the flow but...I just like to be prepared!

Vicki Nixon emailed me to let me know that not only has John Lindsey dropped Figure for FBB in his 2/24/07 show in Sacramento but he is requesting 2 weight classes. It almost makes me want to jump in it to support his efforts! Sacramento is only an hour and a half awaay form Lana...I could base out of there??? I haven't gone crazy with diet or cardio as I am trying to maintain a good condition for guest posing...I don't have to worry about "gaining size"..I will never be big enough and don't really want to be? Definately more than just a fleeting thought? OK...so I guess I will pray on it..the universe will help me decide...he-he...sounds pretty wholistic huh????
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home