Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, October 20, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It's like Forida today!!! It's grey, rainy, warm...ya know how when you walk outside in Florida on a rainy day the warm humidity hits you in the face? Tha's what it is like today..only difference is that there are brightly colored leaves falling and no palm trees!!! The really weird thing is that tomorrow it will probably be cool and crisp in the air. It changes so drastically and quickly...if you close your eyes form one day to the next you can almost feel like you are somewhere else....OK am I sounding crazy??? SORRY!

Well they have added one maybe 2 more pro FBB shows to the 2007 IFBB roaster and that is still tentative. Vicki Nixon told me that Jon Lindsey dropped figure to promote FBB at his Sacramento show one week prior to the Arnold and he may even be trying to get 2 weight classes. It almost makes me want to go! I feel excited about all this...something tells me it is POSITIVE...I can't wait to see how things turn out for 2007? Tim has requested his show for 9/15 so if the Olympia sticks with 9/30 again we should be clear on that. All I really need is to know what Stacy's plans are for us next year so I can sit down with my 2007 calendar and plan......CAN'T WAIT!

So this weekend I have nothing but more organization planned..more cleaning, getting rid of furniture...maybe even redecorating a few things in the house. I will hit the gym, do my cardio and go to Seth's socceer game. I am spending family time on Saturday evening ...all the rejuvenating things you do to get your positive energy restored!!!! anyone else on the same path??? It's supposed to be sunny and cool...beautiful fall weather...motivating to get things done!! I am feeling very blessed today...
PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home