Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It's Wednesday...tomorrow I leave for Tampa!!!! I am totally psyched...I am traveling and NOT WORKING!! Not only that but it was a gift so for once, people are taking care of me for a change! It is a very different feeling and I am looking forward to it! I can't say the last time I went anywhere and it was totally for pleasure?! I guess I should be counting this blessing?

I also have managed to get ALL the arrangements set for Nationals in Miami..all hotels, flights, product...for me and my crew. For a minute I didn't hink I would have it under control with all the screw ups that happened? I have confirmed Mary Hobbs and Joanna Thomas along with Dena Westerfield (at least for one night) to be working with me and Nicki! Imagine...nothing but IFBB pros working with the athletes? Cool.....nothing but the best for the top level amateurs!
I am staying a couple extra days and Stacy wants me to go to the Protan offices and have a sit down. I plan on using my 2 extra days to relax on the beach, do cardio outside and maybe get some things scheduled with Stacy for next year! Work opportunities may be popping up!!!! YES! I am not even planning on going out...just CHILL! This whole re-grouping thing I have been doing...I need to rethink the energy around me...everywhere! I am looking forward to that too!

Once I get back it will be Halloween...I usually hate Halloween for myself but I like to see the kids next door be all excited!

Been praying for Lana's son, Tony, he has been sick again...porr Momma Lana! I lit a candle yesterday and have been sending positive energy out! To Cathy's niece Kim too! Thank God I am healthy! I AM BLESSED.
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home