Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It's been a beautiful day in Tampa Bay today!! I have been here since Thursday evening. I spent pretty much the whole day on Friday at body Tech, trained, did cardio, visited with Tim and Brandie and the other people in the gym. As usual...I felt like I had come home! We had sushi for lunch and had a few laughs...it was just great seeing them. As usual..never enough time. I went back into Body Tech the next morning to train and to try to see 2 national level competitors getting ready for Nationals; Debbie Barnes (ltwt) and Deb Lesewski. Unfortunately I left before seeing Deb L. I hear she is looking awesome. Debbie Barnes is looking pretty formidible also. I also hear that Beth Watcher is looking absolutely peeled! Boy am I glad I got my card last year...this line up is looking TOUGH!!!
The weather has been absolutely beautiful, sunny, clear and not too hot but perfect for being outside. I have done most of my cardios outside but have taken a couple sessions off. Tim is liking the idea of the Sacramento so if that is a go then it will be full on dieting starting Dec 1st! (12 weeks)Hopefully that will be enough since I am starting at a better start point. Tim and I will have to discuss this more...again...never enough time. I hate to use up what little time we do have with talking about me getting ready for a show.
The rest of the weekend was really relaxing..eating out , visiting with friends I haven't seen in ages, car shopping.

tToday was very special...I went to church at Grace Family church in Tampa and the minute I sat down I realized that something very special was going to happen..I was totally overcome with emotion. There was a live jazz orchestra and a choir of singers who were so joyful and passionate that I felt just filled up...the paster spoke about the Holy Spirit today and I truely felt like I was full. He said that when that little voice in you feels guilty or makes you wonder why you have done something that is the Holy spirit working inside you to persuade you to surrender yourself to Jesus. He said once you do that you will feel free and better...it doesn't mean you will be perfect but you will be more peaceful, you will want to do the right thing more. I felt like he was talking to me...urging me to do the right thing in my life...the honest thing. The Holy Spirit speaks the truth and if you are doing the positive things then positive things will return...I so believe in that anyway and this just confirmed that I need to be MORE positive...do the right thing...handle things in a kind and patient way..TRUST that I am not losing anything but am always blessed. The pastor said that pepole sometimes are afraid to surrender because they are afraid to fail or be hypocrites..he said that isn't the case and that we all make mistakes and fall sometimes but that seeing the liht and trying is still better. We can always try again. I kept telling myself to be present in that moment and enjoy it. Although I was overcome with emotion I also felt peaceful..almost tired when I left the church. Maybe it was the whole reason I was brought down here...to be at that service...who knows..maybe my life will change...I know that I need to feel better about myself as a person lately..I guess I need to listen to the Holy Spirit...do the right thing..


Goodness...I hope that I haven't gotten to wierd with all this today? There are so many feelings and thoughts I have been having that I almost can't get them into words...well, actually, I can't get them into words...I have to just "BE WITH IT" and TRUST that God will guide me..lift me up and heal me.

Peaceful sweet dreams
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home