Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hello everyone!
It is definately starting to feel winter-ish here in the Northeast! The temperature has dropped, the leaves are dropping, the wind is blowing, it's getting dark early (boo-hoo) and the heat is kicking on!!!! I guess it was inevitable, eh???

I am feeling pretty excited though...I will be traveling to Kentucky to make my pro figure debut this weekend. I am just starting to feel like I look like a figure chick....I wished I could look like this all year...it's great for business!!! I have shrunk a bit of muscle and am holding a bit of water...I still have lines but the feedback I am getting is that I am not as big or hard as usual...so I guess I have achieved my goal...now we just have to see if the judges think so??? Wouldn't that be a kick if I did well in figure?
I have not lifted a weight (except for the occasional shoulder workout just so I wouldn't freak out too much!) and an introductory body pump class that I took to see if I want to get certified to teach it. I have maintained double cardios, agility and glute/ham work and of course the diet...which seemed alot easier until today!!! I have taken several different group ex classes at my gyms too..this has helped with agility and also helped me to feel more balanced...now that I have some time I like trying the different classes..it helps me to get the work out in and also to be able to refer clients according to their likes and goals!
I cannot wait to get to Kentucky; Dave and Nicki will be coming in along with Q, Franco and Natalie and of course Gnat lives there. Mary Porter will coming in too. I am really looking forward to the celebration; eating , drinks and visiting with friends! I feel like it's been awhile since I was able to really relax!

Things on the home front are going great...I have been i the gym alot more and Gold's West Side is sooo awesome to me. I have been doing some work for them in return to train my people...I'm gong to be taching some classes as well and am really looking forward to that a it willb e a change from what I am so used to doing in the gym. I love the atmosphere at the gym and love working with the people that have crossed my path!!! I cna't thank Steve and Frank enough for the support they have given me and I am sure that this relationship will benefit all of us!!!
My gut tells me that once the first of the year hits I should be transitioned pretty nicely into my new life!!!
Mom and dad are hanging in...mom has trouble breathing but she is eating better an always trying to have a great attitude. I had a bout with the intestinal flu and I think the change in weather has my throat and sinuses acting up (or maybe it's just that I need some nice home made apple pie!)...nothing that doubling up on the vitamin C and Zinc hoepfully can ward off!!!

OK all....so for now...stay tuned..once I get back formt Kentucky and being all glamourous it will be off to Nationals in Dallas but I will try to check in!!!
Go to myspace.com/mightylightweight to see new pics from vegas with Dan Ray

Train had and eat right!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home