Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, September 14, 2007

Good morning all!!

Here I am inAtlantic City, seitting inmy bed overlooking the beach and boardwalk. I am one day out from the Atlantic City Pro. My mom is with me. As I look out over the hustle and bustle of the early morning tourists and workers on the Atlantic City Boardwalk I can't help but to think how much has changed in my life in ONE year since my Pro Debut!

Life is forever amazing me...you really can NEVER tell what will happen in the future...it is soooo important to live EVERY day in the moment.

I am soooo grateful to have this opportunity to get on stage with the worlds best pro athletes in Bodybuilding..to be able to have my mom with me this whole weekend...have my friends around me (nicki, Debbie, Deb, Mary, Dave....many more)...I'm so blessed..it really doesn't matter what happens tomorrow on that stage except to enjoy the second, [ay attention to the minutes and be totally immersed in the day.

To those close to me who can't be here...you ware with me in my heart and spirit and thanks you soooo much for your constant support and caring....MUAH!!!!!

PS: Big ups to suit designer, Maggie Blanchard, for coming through for me and getting my night suit done in record time...it fits great and is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Hugs to Mags!!!!
Thanks you also to PROTAN for sponsoring my travels to the AC Pro!!!!! Couldn't do it without you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home