Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Saturday, April 07, 2007

WEll....it's Spring but it still feels like winter this past week..it actually snowed mid-week...not to be discouraged though...Spring will come...we will all just hae to WILL it!

I spent the past few days earning some money working Vyotech Demos at the malls....I hadn't been inthe GNC stores inmonths and it was good to catch up with the staff in the stores....after my last demo today I met up with Lori and Anthony Steele. Lori is 10 weeks out from Jr. Nats and looking ON TIME! They came down form NH for the day to pose, train and eat sushi!!! I have to hand it to Lori...she is making hte transition from tigure to BB quite well...having put on some well earned muscle she will be coming in at the top of her weight class...it's gonna be a fun ride for her!!!

Life is just so interesting..you NEVER know what will happen from one day to the next...who will come and and out, where you will go and what opportunities will arise....I feel so much clarity and so ready to recieve the goodness of life...

Mom goes to Florida next week adn Nicki comes in for a week long visit. Off to the NY MET next weekend to work Protan and WE ARE OFF!!!

Happy EAster all..remember why we are celebrating this holiday...it's all about rebirth!!! Let's hope we all have one!!

CIAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home