Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, January 19, 2007

Carla's Online Web Journal

1/19/07

TGIF!

Hey all! Well..winter finally has hit..we actually got freezing temperatures and snow this week. I can't really complain as it's been so mild but.....I'm ready for some sunnny weather!
My physical therapist states that she doesn't see anything else out of line but she really doesn't think it is a good idea to go back to Kickboxing...at least to kick!? She states that my hips seem to be very sensitive to going out of alignment....my massage therapist is out of commission with a pulled back but fortunately enough I have found a girl at the gym who wanted to barter services. Lisa M. Gilbert is a massage and spa expert and has been exchanging massage for training sessions so this is holding me over and helping me out!!! She is very convenient as she is right at the gym and is VERRRRY relaxing!
I trained at a different location this week with my friend, Christina, who is getting ready for her first figure competition! It's always good to have a fresh atmosphere for training...only problem was that the stair master was broken!! I have been on that thing every night for my second cardio and I think my glutes are really showing it..of course it can be somewhat crippling but...I am gonna OWN that machine when I am finished! Diet is good...as good as it gets...I think I am tapping into the fat and glycogen stores cause I am feeling a bit dippy and a little emotional...maybe it's just PMS...who knows? Some sushi wouldn't suck! I am gonna have Berto take pics tonight to get to Tim....I felt like my lower abs are tightening up and my lower back too... at least I hope so...I am definately flat this week but that is where I should be...I just hope I can get crispy this time!!!!!!

So another weekend of blah!!! I don't have PT clients tonight so just train back and cardio, tan, eat, shower, bed! Clients tomorrow morning after cardio....groceries...more cardio.....that's it! Weather is supposed to be cold and windy but at least partly sunny! Maybe I will hit the amll....shopping is always good!

My webmaster is out of commission for a few weeks as well so please be patient...hopefully things will be working back to normal soon with that!!! I have been waiting still for correspondence from the middle east...my emails got sent back so I tried again!!! I want to get this trip going!!!!
Am I belly aching???? OK...enough...
Until next time!
Peace!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home