Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Morning all!!! It's Thursday...one week post EAT FEAST!!! I hope we are all getting back on track!!!??? I started structured eating this week and doing doubles and then Tim told me everyhting starts next week! No biggie...it's better to ease into it sometimes.
I start with kind of a lot of clean food...more than I thought and single cardios...2 cheat meals a week?? Sounds almost excessive...but then he said he is going to be very aggressive with me "mid-stream" so I guess I should just take it now!!! Really, unless I have a function to go to I don't need a cheat meal...maybe if I don't take them both I can have one on Christmas???? I will have to think about that one! It's really not a big deal...Christmas is very quiet in my house...just my parents and myself, gifts, dinner and movie rental. It's usually very laid back. There isn't tons of food around but it is sometimes nice to have a decent meal when you have nothing else going on!? Whatever...it will be totally fine whatever we do!

So...it is unseasonable warm here...it's like 60 degrees and grey..like soupy...it's just kind of eery. It should be cool and crisp out not warm and humid??? Global warming??? Dont' think about it!!!

Feeling kind of broken today...kickboxing just kicks my butt!!! LITERALLY!!! i feel like a REAL old woman every time after class!! Like I have never worked out a day in my life! It's kinda rough...at least I am moving my stuff, right???
Ok so...training is going good...getting in good workouts, sore all the time and feel like I am growing...a little fat on me but you can still see abs so just a little strictness tot he food and things should be right on order!!!
Ok..gotta go look into flights for upcoming travels (already!!!)...let's get those cheap fairs by booking early!

Have a sunny day all!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home