Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

WOW! That was kinda deep the last time...huh?
Well, I have returned to the northeast...it was actually a beautiful day today..sunny and mild. I was pleasantely surprised! I didn't do a great job of getting back intothe swing of things yesterdat...I did get to cardio kickboxing though. Today I have done better, cardio int eh am and eating clean...
HAPY HALLOWEEN!!!
The boys next door are all excited..it's kinda fun to see them all dressed up and jacked for candy...brings back some fond memories...these holidays are really fun with kids around!

Yesterday before leaving Tampa I really had a good talk with my boy Jose..he was helping me to be objective and encouraging me to take risks...opportunities are all around me if I am just willing to take some risks. He actually believes in me where I don't believe in myself...maybe he knows more than I do about this. He knew I would be successful in bodybuilding. He told me it isn't in my poersonality to fail? He hasreally made me think. I know he is right...I feel the urge to move with this idea...I need to focus on this thought and pray for guidance. It's like being with family, being in Tampa. I am blessed to have the friendships I do there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home