Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, November 27, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

One week has passed since I had blogged!!!! I guess I have been "RELAXING"..out of the loop since last Wednesday! I didn't do cardio, train or eat my protien. I decided to give myself a TOTAL off the schedule BREAK. My body however; feels sluggish and lazy!!!! It's no wonder mos tpeople have NO motivation to go to the gym...they get lazy from lack of activity and eating ridiculous amoutns of food!!!!! I forgot what that was like and Ihave to say...I really don't miss it! I amnot sure how to describe my feelings about this "relaxing mode" because it may sound like I am just a freak but...people were saying "doesn't it feel good to just do/eat whatever?"..I guess there is a freedom to it but there is also guilt feeling s associated withit and the lack of structure is just...chaotic? I know I sound RIDICULOUS, right? Oh well... call me what you will...I think I feel better with a little structure to the eating and defiantely with the activity level!!!
OK so Thanksgiving was a nice change...let's see the glass half full! I was able to be with my friends and family...actually the people I love the most were around. My aunt came downa nd my parents came over...Jose stopped by..me and Sue (next door neight friend/family) cooked and went between the two houses for courses! The best part of the "freedom" of not beign on an eating or cardio schedule was that it freed up time for me to do erands, go shopping, cooking without having to do MY OWN stuff too! The no restricition on time thing was the best feeling!!!!
I did train on Saturday and did the gaunlet on Sunday. I actually had one PT client on Sunday and it reallymotivated me...I like trianing the people...it's fun to be able to teach and see them respond! I wished I could make a living from it!!! so it actually looks like I may have a few new clients coming on board for the holidays and new year. I already have aquired a contest prep client for 2007. It is nice that I have done absolutely no marketing and am still getting new peole interested!!!
So one holiday down and a couple more to go....I ended up being a lot less lonely than I thought this Thanksgiving...it was an unexpected surprise! I guess maybe that is how it shold be...another reason to be Thankful!!!!!
I have a good start ont he Christmas shopping and now I am just looking forward to planning the next couple of months...looking into getting away somewhere where I can stay on my diet and training plan but have some warm weather maybe!? Tuscon...Tampa..Atlanta (might not be warm enough!)????? We'll see what the time brings...have a blessed week everyone!!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home