Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, November 20, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

GOOD MORNING...it's MONDAY!

That last post was loooong...sorry, I guess i get a little winded sometimes or maybe I just have lots of rambling to do? Who knows??

Yesterday I was judging and guest posing at the Ct. States/Northeastern BB Championships. Mike Katz promotes this show with Dr. Dusa. It has been held the same weekend as Nationals for a few years now so this year was the first time I had been to this show in a while. There were quite a few competitors (about 70)and the Stone expediting crew (Arnie, Yvonne and Orin)were running things. The Steeles (Anthony and Lori) had the scores tabulating which sped things up so things went smoothly. Maggie Blanchard guest posed as well and Dave and she judged. It was fun hanging out with them for the evening and day. Heather Foster and Kai Greene were other IFBB pros in attendance and they complimented me at the end of the show. Coming from such great posers as them it really meant alot! kai won $10 Grand at teh Colorado Pro for being best poser! Mr. Katz sure was a great host!

But...what really has me FIRED UP today is...."DESERT MUSCLE"..John Romano from MD has asked me to help him coordinate a project to get a group of Pro BB's and himself to Iraq to support the troops. We want to feature the soldiers and how they stay fit in Iraq as well as give seminars, and posing exhibition and train with the troops. It is just in the planning stages right now but how cool would that be to be able to give back to the guys and girls who are sacrificing so much for OUR freedom!? I really hope this project kicks off as it would be an opportunity of a life time!
So I will keep yo posted on this very exciting venture!!!

Have a great week all..be blessed for all you have; family, friends, your health and home...
MANY THANKS TO ALL Y OF YOU!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home