Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, December 04, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It is officially WINTER!!!!! It's cold, windy and grey out today! When the cold air hit my face I was like...WOW..it's here! Not my favorite time of year but we have been blessed wiht such mild weather all fall that I guess it is time! It's dark early and cold...HIBERNATION mode! Well at least I won't be getting fat this winter...since my diet OFFICIALLY started today as well. I am getting more food than I am use dto eating when I am not dieting...of course, it's ALL clean. But...I am not hungry..at all!
it
It's 12 weeks till SAC...I can do this...no matter whatever else is spinnign aorund me...I can do this. Keeping it positive and giving it up to God helps! Whatever happens will be for the best...I can handle it!
I ran into a guy in the gym today on my lunch hour, Dan Molta, that I haven't seen in years. When I first started lifting in 1995 he trained me for 6 months, until I kind of knew what I was doing. I saw my first bicep after training with him and was hooked! I guess he is partially responsible for where I am today as without his guidance I really wouldn't have known the basics of free weights! It was 4 years after that that I competed. I remember calling him to see if he would train with me again but he was busy getting married and had bought a house so he wasn't available. Anyway...it was awesome seeing him. He sounds like he is a very proud father so that is cool. I will be psyched to see him from time to time in the gym now!! Welcome back Dan!!
So this past weekend was actually pretty cool....I did a few things that I don't do too often (if ever). I spoke to the Agawam High werestling team about good nutrition...they were a captive audience...I went to an All Black affair on Saturday night and sunday I took my mom to one of the nicest malls inthe area. It was an awesome day with her. It's a beautiful mall and there was Christmas everywhere. We shopped mostly for thing she wanted which was cool. I really am blessed to have had this day with my mom!
So now..it's Monday...I pray that whatever comes at me this week I can handle with grace.
Have a good one all!
Be blessed
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home