Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, January 15, 2007

Carla's Online Web Journal

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I have been neglectful again! My webmaster has been too! My January Newsletter will be coming along with travel pics from Miami and some new galleries!

The New Years Resolutioners are abound and I am no different at this point. Although I hate to set resolutions just to let them go by the way side after a few weeks/months...I prefer to see the new year as a time to adjust some habits that will be able to be kept and better my life...always growing, always changing, always moving closer to being in the LIGHT 100% of the time! Living is a progression and always a learning experience...growth...just like every spring....everyday should be like a spring day...forever new beginnings and new growth!

John Romano put me in his column in MD for this month (Feb) about our trip to Iraq! I have had people ask me about it but the only problem is gthat he has not called me back regarding it so I am ON HOLD! Lot's of aspects of my life feel ON HOLD, eaiting on others before I can continue on something...I guess that is a part of me learning PATIENCE, right!?

OK..talking about Spring! I cannot complain about he weather so far this winter...the temperature has been mild and there has been NO snow! It's almost eerie??? I guess the cold weather is about to hit this week but so far it's been unseasonably mild...problem is however...there are grey days strung several in a row to the point where all I feel like doing is staying in bed. I don't even feellike eating half the time (who wants that damn chicken, right?). I've had many days off around the holiday season which has been very restful...I have been training and prepping for the Sacramento Pro..easy to stay on a daily schedule...get the house clean and organized...throw out old clothes and get things in order...redecorate a few things..it's been very domestic but now....I am starting to get itchy...huge LACK of motivation as of late..soldiering on through injuries (hip displacement)...plugging through workouts and cardio...being hungry...just falling into bed at 8 pm..not going out, not socializing, not even wanting to!!!

I think I need a little boost...I know that the next 6 weeks till my show will fly! It's good and then travel starts for BB...I am looking forward to MANY opportunities this year and can't wait to see how life unfolds..I feel like EVERYTHING is brand new....not sure why...my friend Lana tells me God has a hold on me??? Maybe!!! Its good...I am calm and content for the most part...I know this lack of motivation will leave and I will be revved up again. It just goes with the territory but sometimes it's a lonely journey...a little push would be awesome...always being the cheerleader is sometimes exhausting!
I don't want to sound like I am complaining because I really am blessed!
Once the SUN comes out I will feel better!
I will try to get on here more often and be better about logging in!
Hope it's sunny where you are!
Ciao
C

1 Comments:

Blogger chancem said...

Carla,

I am a long-time reader of your blog. I have been a silent one, have been compelled to post a comment many times before, but have always remained on the side-lines. Today after reading your entry, I had to post a comment to let you know how truly inspiring of an individual I think you are. I love reading your thoughts and following your journey as you are so candid and uncensored. When I read this that you wrote: "always growing, always changing, always moving closer to being in the LIGHT 100% of the time!" I couldn't help but to feel such a great and eager excitement for what lies ahead for you. I believe your friend Lana is correct when she tells you that "God has a hold on you." I can remember seeing you at a Team Bodytech meeting for the first time and thinking, "Now THAT is the result of hard work." You were, for me, a walking example of everything I was working towards. Although we never "officially" became acqauinted, I have been motivated and inspired by you on mnay occasions. Today after reading your entry, I am, again, moved and inspired to keep pressing forward. Patience has never been my forte', but you remind me how key patience is in all areas of our lives. God has great things in store for you, Carla, and I cannot wait to see them unfold for you!

Sending you a little sun from down here in Tampa, FL. :O)
Rena
Rena

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home