Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Good day all!!!

Check out my profile page on myspace.com...I have beentrying to get that together lately...no easy task!

I am on target with my training and Tim has me eating a lot of clean food...I have to really work to get it all it. I feel like I have developed alittle layer of fat but this could have been due to the Thanksgiving haze I put myself in???? anyways..I feel on track for Sacramento right now...of course once Tim cuts my calories I may not be so chipper!!

I have to write in here that I have been going through some stuff lately and becaus3e of it I have dug deep to look at myself and God. Through this process he has shown himself to me and praying for peace I finally felt it the other night. It's funny how tirals test your faith and once you "give it up to God" He brings you gifts and answers your prayers. It sounds so elementary but...I am starting to actually FEEL it. It's very peaceful, actually. I almost have a sense of excitement now instead of anxiety to see how things "turn out". I know that the oportunities that will be brought to me will be better than what I have now...in some way!
The bottom line is that; I AM BLESSED! I am healthy, I have a roof over my head, my parents are here with me, I have many people who care about me and pray for me...I will never be destitute. I am truely blessed...things could be soooo much worse!
Take time out today to say your prayers and see YOUR blessings!
XO
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home