Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, February 12, 2007

Carla's Online Web Journal

Happy Monday!!

It's a bright sunny and cold day in the northeast today!!! We are expecting a snowstorm for Valentines day!? Who knows...wouldn't it be nice to snuggle up and drink hot chocolate whiel beign snowbound with your lover??? Too bad I don't have one!!!! lol!! Ok....sorry..the low carbs are sucking the reason out of my brain!!!

I had a nice weekend...I really didn't do too much but train, cardio, cook food, buy food, train clients and spend some quality time with my parents...but there was a peacefulness about my being that just felt nice.....?
Oh yeah! I did go to a friends birthday party (to show my respects only otherwise I would have stayed home.) It was at a kareoke bar...Good Lord! Being totally sober was bad enough to listen to the people sing but I really don't think there is enough Vodka in the world to have made that better!??? Anyway...it makes me remember why I usually stay home!!!!

OK...so today I woke up and there were those little viens in my lower abs!!! You know the ones that make you feel like your skin is thin as an onion and you are ready for a show!!?? Now...once my face sucks in...it's ON!!!!! It really motivated me and is helping me RIGHT NOW to deal with the hnger pangs I am having!!!!!

My web guy is playing around with some new ideas for my site...pretty cool! So there may be a "new look" soon???

"LIVE WITH INTENTION.
WALK TO THE EDGE.
LISTEN HARD.
PRACTICE WELLNESS.
PLAY WITH ABANDON.
LAUGH.
CHOOSE WITH NO REGRET.
CONTINUE TO LEARN.
APPRECIATE YOUR FREINDS.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
LIVE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS."
-Mary Ann Radmacher

That is something that I am going to be saying alot .... it makes sense...it's how I want to live my life....


Be peaceful all and remember how BLESSED we are!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home