Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, February 09, 2007

Carla's Online Web Journal

TGIF! "(Again!)

Ok all...here I am...the cold spell continues in the Norhteast...today I thought my face was going to fall off while I was gassing up my car..the wind was like glass shards!!! OUCH!!! It's been sunny pretty much everyday and the days are getting longer....so at least with LIGHT I can function!

Wednesday night I went to the UMASS theater with Mom to see a Cirque de soliel type show...it was really amazing...acrobats, singing, dancing, juggling, comedy...it was really entertaining and the best part was being with Mom and getting mymind off EVERYTHING else..work, training, competing, chicken!!!! It was one of those moments where I felt truely blesed to be experiencing it with my Mom. I am very lucky.

It will be 2 weeks tomorrow form the SAC! I have been trying NOT to look at myself...I guess I am FLAT! Which is what I am supposed to be but..it's messes with the pre-contest mind! So today I get a whole, whopping 60 grams of complex...I was feeling the 30 g over the past week...by Wed. I was tired in the afternoon and feeling just emotionally drained...by yesterday I started off strong training delts but got weak and tired QUICK!!!! My first set I was saying to myself..."WOW! I am still strong"...and then all of a sudden I hit the wall and was just getting by! It's crazy how the body just stops sometimes! The pump I had in my delts was so painful though I couldn't put the water bottle up to my lips!!! They feel tight today but not sore...yet?
Today I feel emotionally strong but physically tired...it's sooo weird how everyday you feel different and there doesn't really seem to be pattern? I just try to acknowledge what I feel and "BE WITH IT"...if it's stress I try to wait it out and if it's joy and confidence I try to enjoy it!!! Today I feel like GOOD THINGS...CHANGES for the better are imminent!? Who knows???
I have an appointment to pose with Pauly tonight...he is a good eye...and tomorrow I have to be up at 6 am to get cardio in cuz I got a client at 9..got appointemtn scattered thorughout the day actually. Sunday...I am just gonna do cardio, start packing and REST!!!! I don't want to do anything for anybody!

OK all..stay warm...be peaceful...pray for sun!!!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home