Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, February 02, 2007

Carla's Online Web Journal


TGIF!!

Well all...I feel like things are coming together. I am getting excited to be in Sacramento! Things are tightening up eal well...a little flat but I lost the water I was holding inthe beginning of the week and my waist is looking little.
I will have posing practice tonight with Pauly at the gym. Since Nicki isn't around I decided I better set up some stuff to push me to pose. I hate looking at myself cuae it usually freaks me out so I don't pose as much as I should sometimes!
This prep so far has been much more on target than the last one..I have done everything more and to the letter. Of course there was NO travel..not even to a photo shoot...I amgetting a little itchy to go somewhere too but that's all good.
I have been really going thorugh stress at work but that seems to be parelleling my journey to the stage which is going great so.....conclusion... I really am blessed!
I am blessed that I have my parents who are soooo supportive...not only of my prep but of my life...they are the best cheerleaders anyone could ask for and ALWAYS there for me....I am sooo lucky...this is why I am still here...in the blasted lack luster Northeast! It's all for a reason and I am seeing them a little more clearly lately!

I can't wait for this season to kick off!!!! I spoke ot Stacy today and he is anxious to get to the Arnold. The new Protan products are not finished yet but he continues to work on them. He is sooo busy!!! I contacted Jeff Taylor and Shawn Ray for him and am waiting to hear back because Stacy wants to be a part of the Colorado Pro....that will be awesome!!

Nicki says Dave is looking freaky...as usual. I guess she says that the buzz is that Dave and Toney Freeman will be battling it out....can't get much mroe different than those 2 physiques? Ya never know though who will be bringing it!!! Mark Dugdale, marcus haley, Amad Hadier, Luke Wood...can't rule any of these cats out....wished I could be there but it's all good!!!

So...here's to a weekend of peace everyone...staying focused and plugging along!!! The lights will be in front of us before we know it...to all my fellow dietrs out there (you know who you are)...stay strong!!!

WE ARE SOLDIERS!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home