Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Carla's Online Web Journal

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!!! I hope you are getting everything sweet today!!

I am sitting at my home computer right now looking out on winter. It is grey, windy, sleeting and snow covered. I got sent home from work early cause of the slippery conditions! I had already trained on my lunch hour at the gym near my office and the temperature had dropped...it will only get more slippery on the roads. It is supposed to turn to all snow but so far not yet? If I could eat I would be making home made beef stew or pasta sauce and a carrot cake or home made cokies to have with hot chocolate made with milk. It's the perfect day for that and snuggling in to watch movies. Maybe a glass of wine with your honey type of day...but not for me!!
There will be no eating unless it's chicken and no drinking unless it is H2O. I have been enjoying different Green teas since it is so cold out! It's all good though...I will do my secnd cardio at home tonight...eat my chicken meals and hang out with my Valentines (Seth ,6 & Evan 8) next door. If you caqn't be in love on Valentines having some kids around is the next best thing!!! They are so excited to get Valentines chocolates and cards and have asnow day that they keep the enrgy bright!

OK..so Boss man Tim says we are on track...he told me I really looked like a pro this time with the size and shape I added to my elgs! That's cool..I didn't even try to do that. He is shooting for us to be conditioned like at 2005 Nats but bigger and more shapely. I am happy...I feel like I have done what I set out to do so now there's only the fun left to have!
My cousin Jessica turned me onto this book called; "The Secret"...it has been out for a bit but was featured on Oprah last week. It's all about the power of positive thought and how to help yourslef turn your negative thoughts positive...you attract wht you think! Anyway if you go on thesecret.com you can buy for $5 the video to watch on line. I need to block off an hour + for this so I hven't done it yet but just the quotes from the video are very cool...definately how I am trying to live my life!!
I got the nicest and most unexpected good luck card today from my friend Ellen. She must be reading my blog!!! It's a beautiful spring daisy card...I love it and the thought ...thanks gurl! If you are reading this!
I got a lot of well Valentines wishes today..first ones came from Tampa..al my peeps down there wer thinking of me first thing!!! I miss Tampa! Then the rest just flowed in..very nice to know you are thought of.

OK...I guess I will seam some green beans an denjoy the rest of this day off!!!!

Think Positive thoughts and it will attract positive things!!
Ciao for now
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home