Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy MOnday!
I amin Atlanta...been here all weekend shooting DVD footage for "My Lie" DVD. It is the most beuatiful spring day here...the trees are pink, the grass is sprouting, the sky is blue and the flowers are out...they are ahead of us in Ma and it's giving me spring fever being here anticipating the days ahead. Of course not only "spring fever" but spring allergies...I have been swollowing allergy meds like candy since I have been here..hopefully the footage doens't look like I am red and puffy!!!!

I am excited about this project. Jay Hammettis producing it. It will be more like a lifestlye video instead of just a one demensional workout video. There will be video, pictures, narrative and music. It will be layered and more interesting to watch. I have a guest appearance by Toney Freemen...he was was trianing with his crew (including up and rising NPC star, Shortdog). This was a high light for me...Toney is a great guy and had some inspirational (to me) words to say! The plan is that if it works out well to do a series of these including cooking video and training video. I am very excited to see the finished product which he hopes is within the next two weeks.

I was treated like a queen...had great accomodations and time with friends. We shot video in one day and then did audio the next. It's weird standing in front of a mike in a room trying to emote and have excitement in your voice....I guess acting isn't as easy as it looks!!! Jay's brother D got me going though and I think it will be cool!

I went to dinner with Mimi Jabalee, Amanda Dunbar, Elena Sieple and others on Saturday night...it was hours worth of dinner at the Cheesecake factory but it was great to see the girls and have NO ONE competing!! There are so many BB in Atlanta!
Sunday night brought me out to my friend's Kirsten and son's beuatiful hoem in Alpheretta. It's absolutely gorgeous out here and so great to see such great epople.
I had a last minute opportunity to go hang out with another friend, MIke Rice, as he was doing personal security for Luda and Jeezy but the cab coudln't find where I was! I guess I am really out here and don't know it!
I will be returnign home tonight...I hear it is supposed to be better weather? We'll see...I guess I will have to get my coat out of the suitcase

Until next time!
Ciao
C
PS: I want to give a shour tout to Big Daddy J in Tampa...time to get a move on, cardio and diet plan!!! I'm behind ya big dawg!!!
Muah!

1 Comments:

Blogger peri said...

Crikie! You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot going on this past weekend. I had no idea you were up to your ears in side projects!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home