Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spring has finally arrived in the Northeast...it's a little cold today but the days have gotten very warm and bright, the flowers are popping, the trees are budding, everythign is pink and yellow and light green..my allergies are full force!!!!lol It's definately helpful for remembering how grateful we should be everyday!!!

It's funny how life can change quickly...you might think you are ready for whatever it brings and you may feel strong but sometimes it just catches up to you...takes you by surprise..you try to focus on the light and positive but sometimes you still find yourself struggling...being present sometimes doesn't feel so pleasant and you find yourself wishing for time to pass...I guess I just have to say...be with it, be in the present, even if it isn't pleasant...it will pass and there is a lesson to learn..try to learn it..try to focus on it....you will be stronger for it..just perservere...the light will come again!

Be brave...make the choices that will bring you positve light and energy...if it feels hard it will be a lesson worth learning....

PEACE

2 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

You are such a beautiful INSPIRATION to ALL. I am blessed to have crossed your path.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carla,

Just thought I'd drop by and read your blog and put my 2cents in TG's discussion board :)

I met you and Lana @ Sacramento in the hotel lobby. The Japanese girl who was with Milos& Hide.

Anyway- needed that advice of yours today..really. I guess sometimes you just gotta deal with it and stop analyzing the "why, why, & why me?" and "could've, should've, would've" of it.

We're lucky to have great friends and a strong mind&heart to get us through these tough moments but really, you're so right-

Be brave, march on. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not..but most often..it's for the better :)

Lotsa love your way!
xoxo
Yuko

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home