Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, November 09, 2007

HELLO from the Bluegrass state!

I am here in Louisville getting ready to put onmy glass slippers and grace the pro figure stage! I am getting pretty excited too! I feel very pleased with the changes I made to make this debut and I am going to have some fun. Nicki and Dave, Q, Marcy are all here..we are getting ready to go have the "last supper"...I get 2 glasses of wine tonight...figure girls have it so much more fun!!!!!lol

Maggie Blanchard outdid herself with my suits. She blinged out my two piece from Atlantic City and made me a GORGEOUS coral suit that is bejewled like a princess!!! I have Raven's heels, my gurl Nicki's bling cuff and my mom's diamond C for jewlery! I feel like I am going to a prom!!!hehehehehe

I was just looking at the pictures of the girls form Sacramento...they are all beautiful but I am just not sure how the judges judge figure. I hope I am not too hard....I guess as long as I like how I look...then so be it!? It's a funny sport...the judges might take a lok at me and not be able to get it out of their mnds that I am a bodybuilder?? Who knows? So the goal is...HAVE A BLAST...MAKE NEW FREINDS...ENJOY AND LEARN!!!!!

I will try to keep you all posted and give you a couple pics up on here if I can!!
Thanks for all the support both on here an don myspace...it's overwhelming to me!

Ciao for now
C
PS: The ALWAYS, mighty lightweight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home