Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, November 11, 2007





My figure debut is over...I can tell you one thing...those poor girls WAIT AROUND IN THOSE HEELS....ALOT!!!! It was a LONG night and got a bit boring backstage but I tried to keep up the energy...shared my wine and met a lot of fun girls. Many of these ladies I have oiled up on a national level stage before but hanging out wiht them was a different vibe! It's hard not to fall into my "role" as backstage helper though...I feel so compelled to tuck in a string or glue in a but..I tried to restrain.
I got a couple critiqus; Tricky Jackson and Roland Hugh both thought I fit right in on the figure stage...they did not think I was too muscular but then a couple people still thought I was. It is going back and forth. A couple people just don't want to see me leave BB as they feel I am good for the sport?

After the show, Dave and NIcki, Marcy, Q and I went out to the Hard rock to eat and that is where I got to have my COSMOS!!!!! They did the trick..the wine didn't seem to perk me up as much and I felt much better. I think that getting a visit from Auntie Flo (wink, wink) today (SURPRISE!) really started messing with my emotions. Great..another thing to deal with as a figure competitor!!!! That's enough to make me go back to BB...QUICK!!
After the Hardrock we went to the ROCK BAR, where Brent JOnes hosted the after party. I have never heard ALL rock and Roll in a ance club...it was different but the vibe from the athletes was great...it was nice to see everyone in a relaxed venue and a lot of athletes did show up! We stayed till about 2 ish I think...the bars in Louisville stay open till 4am!! Who would have thought that Louisville was such a hard party place!???
So today we are gonna ust hang out and watch football somewhere tillwe have to leave. This has been a great experience for me...I like how my physique came out, got a great critique from one juge, and now....I HAVE A DECISION to make....I guess I amjust gonna relax with it and give it up to the universe...it hasn't led me wrong yet...
Gotta listen to my heart
Have a great Sunday all!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home