Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Year ALL!!

I am sorry I have not been on here much since November. The holidays were very busy and my mom didn't feel all that well.
I am working hard out of Gold's Gym in West Springfield, MA and am available for personal trianing and diet/nutritional consultation. I have individual and group rates as well as package plans!!!
I am also working on getting certificed by Les Mills to teach a Body Pump group exercise class. It's an awesome workout!!!! Please come try it!

I want to let you all know that my mom is not doing well with her health. She is in the end stages of emphazyma and she is very sick right now. We are working toward making her comfortable and hopefully getting her stronger. I pray she can breath a little easier and feel better.

Although we have known how her health will fail it really is hitting home to me now. I truely am understanding how much I will miss her when I cannot just talk to her when I want. I am spending ALL the time I can with her right now. She has been such a wonderful mom to me...always making my life as easy as possible...ALWAYS there for me! It's hard to imagine a day when I can't just go see her and talk with her and tell her about my day. We have had our moments but I couldn't have asked for a better mother or friend..she has been my best cheerleader...she has shown me the finer things in life...she has never given up on me...she has looked at life differently because of me even when she really didn't want to...she opened her mind and embraced me...ALWAYS!!!!!!

Help me to pray for her comfort and strength and PLEASE...appreciate what you have in your loved ones...life is always changing and NEVER stays the same!

Much thought today and many blessings to you all!!!
C

feel free to contact me through my site for training, consultations or to give mom your prayers! THANKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home