Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Good Morning!!!

It is a beautiful day in Tampa Bay...more humid than it has been and expected to be hot...just for the kick off of the inagrual Tampa Pro...Tampa's first IFBB pro show, hosted by Tim Garnder!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

This week is just flying by....I already wished there were 2 more weeks of doing just what I am doing now..I don't care that I am hungry, thristy or a bit loopy...it feels good to have no responsibility to deal with, no stress, time to MYSELF!!!! I hope that I can do it again soon...maybe when I come back down for my friends wedding in October...I just hope I can hold out till then. It's funny...you cruise through life and don't realize how it wears on you...when you have to pay bills and be responsible you do that first and forget about relaxing and feeling peaceful...I have to find that balance somehow. I am able right now to sit back and watch those around me bustling around with their jobs...stressed, sometimes liking it sometimes not...I get scared sometimes that being alone feels so much more relaxing than bustling around....I hope I don't end up isolating myself as I age.
I dreamed about my mom last night for the first time...I think maybe it'
s just that I was FINALLY relaxed enough to see my dreams??/ Who knows...what I do know is I love this feeling.

The show...well...I am happy with how I am looking right now...I weighed in around 109 the other day so who knows...I will be LITTLE up there for sure??? Oh well...keeping it pretty , right? Althoughmy face isn't so pretty right now...all sorts of sucked out!!!
I am excited for the next few days to unfold...I already don't want them to end!!!!!

OK all.....gonna get on with it for today!!!
Peace!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home